Cancun Jet Ski Rental:
Take a Full-Speed Jet Ski Ride
You Save 20 USD
Overview Cancun Jet Ski Rental
Drive your own Jet Ski in the beautiful Nichupte Lagoon area! Speed up your vacation and feel the adrenaline with 30 minute and 60-minute options. Everyone is guaranteed to have an awesome time.
Learn the basics of how to operate a Jet Ski and all the safety procedures! Go at full speed, or take a gentle ride and enjoy the breathtaking views Cancun’s Nichupte Lagoon and the mangrove scenery!
30 Mins Rental
30 mins rental English / Spanish
Marina Jungle Tour Adventure
Per Jet Ski
60 Mins Rental
60 mins rental English / Spanish
Marina Jungle Tour Adventure
Per Jet Ski
Why choose Us
About this activity
Drive your own Jet Ski in Cancun’s gorgeous Laguna Nichupté area! With options of 30 and 60 minutes, you may speed up your holiday and feel the thrill. Everyone is guaranteed to have a great time. Learn the fundamentals of how to operate a jet ski as well as all of the important precautionary measures! Enjoy the beautiful views of Cancun’s lagoon and mangroves at full speed or at a slower pace.
It is both safe and simple to drive! No prior experience or license is required to operate a jet ski. Our expert staff will provide you with the necessary hands-on training while you ride your jet ski, and our crew will keep an eye on you to ensure that you are operating safely.
Our crew at Jet Ski Cancun directs our customers to a 400-meter driving area in front of our dock. When you’re done with your activities, they’ll help you get back to the pier.
- Detailed and informative safety class before the ride
- Bottled water after the activity
- Life jackets (mandatory during the activity)
- Fuel included
- Bilingual Jet ski Patrol staff (English & Spanish)
- up to 2 people per Jet Ski
- Allowed to change driving turns 1 time only
- 20 USD dock fee per Jet ski
- Drone video and photo (available to purchase)
- Damage & cancellation Insurance
- Transportation (additional for an extra cost)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Minimum boarding age required: 10 years old Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum driving age required: 16 years old (Must be accompanied by an adult).
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart conditions or other serious medical conditions, pregnant women.
- It is recommended that you wear a rash guard, sunscreen, a swimsuit, sunglasses and water shoes.
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed
- Stroller accessible.
- Near public transportation.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Most travelers can participate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers.
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All customers must present credit card and I.D. matching the credit card holder at the moment of check in
Smoking, alcoholic beverages, glass containers and drugs are forbidden on the tour
No pregnant women allowed
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions such as asthma or claustrophobia (just for snorkeling)
- Passport or Government issued I.D.
- cell phone (in the event that we need to contact you or you need to contact us prior to the excursion)
- Bathing suit (already have on)
- Protection from the sun hat, sunglasses, long sleeve shirt or rash guard, biodegradable sunblock, etc.
- Towel and change of clothes for after the excursion
- Shoes that can get wet (flip flops or water shoes are fine)
- Camera (recommended only if waterproof)
- If you would like to take your cell phone on the excursion for photos, make sure it is waterproof or bring a ziplock bag to store it in.
- Cash for tips & photo service
DO NOT BRING ANY VALUABLES OR ITEMS THAT CANNOT GET WET
lost items are very hard to find in the water
NOTE: Restrooms and Showers are available at the marina before and after the excursion.
Rules & Restrictions
Cell phones, cameras, tablets, and other electronic devices are not allowed during the activity for security reasons.
Maximum Weight Limit:
225 lbs per person | 450 lbs per Jet Ski.
10 years old | Participants Ages 10-17 must be accompanied by an adult on the same Jet Ski.
- People under the influence of drugs or any illegal substances are not allowed on the tour and are subject to NO REFUNDS.
- Pregnant women
- Guests with recent surgeries
- Guests with neck, back, arm or leg problems or casts
- Guests who have epilepsy, heart conditions and/or dizziness
- Other important notes:
- We cannot exceed 2 participants per Jet Ski (within the weight limit)
- All guests must be able to communicate in English or Spanish.
- Need more info? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions
Travel Safe During COVID-19
- What to expect during this experience
- Guidelines Needed for Regular Hand Washing
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas.
- Face masks are required for guides in public areas
- Equipment / equipment disinfected between uses
- Hand sanitizer available for travelers and staff
- High traffic areas regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature controls for tour participants upon arrival
- Regularly disinfected Jet Ski
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Reinforced social distancing throughout the experience.
OUR FRIENDS AT OUR SAME LOCATION
Experience an adventure of a lifetime in our guided speedboat and snorkeling tour!, The best part of it all is that you don’t need to have any boating experience! Our 13 ft speedboats are easy to drive, safe, stable and completely suitable for first time boaters.
What our clients says
Check out our FAQs about Cancun Jet Ski Rental.
Find answers to your most frequently asked questions.
By law, you must be 18 years or older to drive a jet ski in Mexico. You can be up to 10 years old to participate as a passenger.
It all depends on the jet ski rides you choose. Our regular jet ski rentals last 30 or 60 minutes, and our jet ski mangrove tour lasts 1 hour (which means driving time and being on the water).
Up to a maximum of 10 rental jet skis per tour depart at any one time. This is to ensure that groups can ask questions and hear what their tour guide has to say and wants to point out.
Yes, there are some restrictions for our Jet Ski Tours. Please see below for persons who may not be able to partake on our Jet Ski Adventures & Tours:
- Women pregnant.
- Children under 10 years old. (Parents should ensure that children 10 years and above can hold on to the driver’s life vest straps while sitting behind the driver in the passenger position)
- Persons who have limited mobility.
- Persons who have had any major surgeries or operations that could be affected by Jet Skiing activity or a high-speed ride (i.e. back, knee, leg, hip, shoulder, neck or arm injuries/surgeries should avoid this activity unless given the okay by your doctor/medical practitioner)
- Persons who have or who have had any heart related issues or seizure related issues.
- Persons who weigh 300lbs or more (due to safety reasons)
- Persons who do not have the strength to pull themselves back up onto their Jet Ski in a deep-water boarding situation.
- Persons 60 years or older should avoid jet skiing and this activity unless they are in great physical health and have consulted with their doctor first.
- Persons must be able to hear properly and have good vision to operate a jet ski on tour. Hearing aids will get wet from minor splashing that can occur while driving or being on a jet ski, so please make sure that everyone in your party can hear properly without assistance or translating before signing up for these jet ski tours. Your safety and of others on tour is our top priority!
- Persons must have the basic understanding of the English language. Jet Ski Drivers MUST be able to speak and understand the English language fluently, no translating permitted. A detailed verbal safety orientation is provided to everyone by our staff prior to the tour departing. Our tour guides will also need to communicate with you several times while out on tour too.
- * Please note that all participants will need to fill out and sign a liability waiver and safety card prior to partaking on any of our Jet Ski tours.
No experience is required to participate in our Jet Ski Cancun. Beginners are welcome. Instructions and orientation will be provided to all participants and drivers before departing on their jet ski. Our tour guides will also be there to help assist you during the tour when needed.
Please keep in mind that for our Jet Ski Adventures and Jet Ski Safaris, all drivers must be prepared to operate the Jet Ski’s at the same speeds as the tour guides and group, and can expect to be traveling at a minimum safe speed of around 35-45mph while on these tours.
Generally, you should bring a towel and a bathing suit. It is recommended that you wear your bathing suit prior to showing up for the tour. Some other things to consider are waterproof cameras, sunblock, sunglasses or swim goggles, and a small plastic bottle of water. It is not recommended to bring hats because they will not stay on during the tour. Sun tan lotion and glass beverage bottles are not permitted to be stored in our Jet Ski’s during the tour. We have dry-lockable storage on our floating docks at all 4 of our watersports locations, which is suitable for small amounts of belongings and towels for when you return from the tour.